- Name, username, password, email address, and other contact information.
- Billing and shipping addresses, credit card number, and expiration date.
- We or our third party service providers may also gather information relating to your devices, including device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, and location (such as application installations).
- Other Personal Information you choose to provide such as your preferences, etc.
- To fulfill or respond to your inquiries.
- To address administrative needs and communications.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you for internal business purposes.
- To provide you with newsletters, surveys, promotions, and notices on changes and upgrades to our products and services.
- Marketing communications from third parties.
- If we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Websites, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.